Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tracterz set list


I had almost given up but I finally came across my old set list. I'm guessing this was from one of their shows at the Safari in Brookings since that is where I saw them most often. Goo Goo Muck is on the list which was a Dave Fee song so it was from a show sometime after he joined the band. It might actually be from one of their last shows since She Bop is also on there and I don't think they started doing that one until close to the end. I can figure out most of the other songs on here with the exception of Time, 1/2, DU, and Go Home. If anyone knows those four post it in the comments. (You can click on the list for a bigger view.)

4 comments:

Jambo said...

Shortly after I posted this I figured out that "1/2" is probably Nick Lowe's "Half a Boy and Half a Man."

spaghettiwestern said...

I would guess 'Half a Boy and Half a Man' to be correct.
'DU' would probably be 'Destination Unknown' by Missing Persons.
I have heard 'Go Home' performed, but not sure if it's an original or a cover.

Jambo said...

"Destination Unknown" sounds right. I can picture them doing that one. "Go Home" isn't even ringing a bell with me tho.

Jambo said...

A reader who says he used to see the band at The Corner Tavern in Irene tells me "Go Home" is "I Wanna Go Home" by Holly and the Italians who also did "Tell that Girl to Shut-up". I remember "tell that girl" but "Go Home" didn't ring a bell until he sent a copy to me and even then it was barely familiar. Funny what you can forget over 20 years. In any case it was nice to get an answer and the song to boot. Chock up another one for the power of the internet.