Monday, February 06, 2006

A line on some pictures

I've been exchanging emails with Brad Roberson, the Tracterz's old drummer, and he thinks he might be able to dig up some old posters for me. Cool. He is living in the Washington DC area and is now in a band called Red Racer who will have a new album out soon. They also have a great web site with audio tracks and a couple videos. Check it out at www.redracerband.com.

[Steve, Brad asked me to pass his email along to you if you come by this site again.]

2 comments:

Vlajbert said...

James, do you know who this is, it says they worked with the Tracterz. Maybe they have some pictures.

http://www.medj.com/mediatech/mediaphotos.htm

Jambo said...

I had come across that page in the past since they mention the Tracterz but I have not been back since I started this blog. I'll have to see if they have some but I bet 20 year old photos are hard to put your hands on.