Thursday, January 26, 2006

Steve!

Wow, I have this web site up for all of four days and who stumbles across it but Steve McFarland! He posted some comments at the Miniwiki link over there on the right. But Steve, if you came back to this page drop me an email at the address in the post below or leave a comment here. I am trying to find some old posters or photos I could use for a Tracterz web site and figure you might have something buried somewhere. I've made the same request to Brad who posted some stuff over on the Miniwiki site as well. I'm now hoping that between the two of you there might be something I could use for a little more polished looking web site. I suppose it goes without saying since I am making this web site 20 years on, but boy a lot of us sure had fun with you guys back in the day. I'd love to find out what became of you guys and also what happened to some of the folks who used to hang out at your shows. The wonder of the internet is that eventually a fair number of them might stumble across this page just like you did.

(By the way Steve, the funniest thing I ever heard you say was a comment you made when you found out I was doing your old job at Brookings Hospital. I apparently didn't fit in any better than you had and was happy a few years later to pass it along to a new generation of EMTs.)

No comments: